The ALBERGUERÍA DEL CAMINO guesthouse is situated on the banks of the River Esla, in the heart of the medieval town of Mansilla de las Mulas and right on the Pilgrim´s Way to Santiago, in the shadow of the Tower of Santa María, offering peace, quiet and comfort in a rural, cosy atmosphere.
Useful tourist information
On the second Sunday in September we celebrate the festivities of our patron saint, the Virgen de Gracia. During your stay, you can enjoy excursions to: - The Esla depression, the Oteros district, Encinar de la Cenia (Holm-oak grove).
- The Monasteries Route: Sandoval, Gradefes and San Miguel de Escalada.
- Pre-Roman excavations at Lancia.
- Picos de Europa Mountain Range.
- Cuevas de Valporquero (Valporquero Caves) - Monumental site of the city of León.
- Examples of Romanesque and Mudejar (Moorish art that developed in Christian-held territory, using brick, plaster and ceramics) in Sahagún de Campos.
- Wineries and cellars in the Oteros district.
Activities you can practice
- Craft workshops
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Nature observatories
- Paddle tennis